Monday, October 31, 2011

Mixtape #6

We're going to change things ups a bit....

The American Scene: "Marty McFly, Nostradamus and I"- A friend recommended this band to me recently and I can not stop playing them! Their album By Way of Introduction, came out in March on PureNoise Records. Check them out!

The rest of the week's Mix Tape:
  • Rihanna: "We Found Love"
  • Young the Giant: "My Body"
  • The Jealous Sound: "Your Eyes were Shining"
  • Cage the Elephant: "Drones in the Valley"
  • Mac Miller: "Party on Fifth Ave"
  • The Roots: "To Life, Love, and Loot"
  • Transit: "Lost Long Friends"
  • Portugal. The Man: "People Say"
  • A Loss For Words: "The Lost Cause I Used to Be"
  • Mumford and Sons: "Roll Over Your Stone"
  • Hit the Lights: "Earthquake"
  • The Black Keys: "Lonely Boy"
  • Machine Gun Kelly ft. Waka Flacka: "Wild Boy"
  • States: "Can't Explain"

No comments:

Post a Comment