Monday, November 28, 2011

Mixtape #9



I don't know what it is about this song, but it has been on repeat since the night i found out. I was never a fan of Meg and Dia, but Dia Frampton's new single, "The Broken Ones" is quite good. After being a contestant on the T.V. show, The Voice, Dia has her first upcoming solo album, Red, out on December 6th.  I also am completely obsessed with her hair, but my stylist won't let me get the cut :( haha

Rest of the Week's Mixtape:
  • White Wives: "Hungry Ghosts"
  • The Summer Set: "Old Mexico"
  • The Downtown Fiction: "Happy(Without You)"
  • Secrets: "The Heartless Part"
  • Run Kid Run: "Daylight"
  • Like Moths to Flames: "You Won't be Missed"
  • Artist Vs. Poet: "Wasn't Worth It"
  • Florence + The Machine: "Spectrum"
  • City Lights: "What it Takes"
  • Architects" "Devil's Island"
  • Sway Ft. Lupe Fiasco: "Still Speeding Reloaded"
  • Black Star: "You Already Know"
  • Kid Rock Ft. T.I. and Angaleena Presley: "Care"
  • Blink 182: "Wishing Well"

No comments:

Post a Comment