Wednesday, November 16, 2011

World War III Wrap Up...

On Sat 11/12, I got the chance to see The World War III tour at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in NY.  Needless to say, I could not hear for three days.  The show was alright, We Came As Romans stood out the most to me that night.  They just seemed to have the most energy.  Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows opened up, to my delight because we all know I have an obsession with Mr. Owens.  Asking Alexandria was intense, because they are the type of band that their fans follow religiously.  The band had an issue with their sound at one point, but kept rolling smoothly.  As for Hollywood Undead I just have one thing to say: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".  And we will leave it at that.

 Craig Owens of D.R.U.G.S.
 We Came As Romans
 Asking Alexandria
 We Came As Romans
Asking Alexandria


No comments:

Post a Comment