Monday, June 25, 2012

Mixtape #21


Let me just say, the summer of 2012 is definitely the summer of music for me.  Between all the album releases, festivals, and reunions, I do not think it could get any better! Get What You Give is the newest record from The Ghost Inside.  The album is quite good, and shows the progression and growth the hardcore band has made since their last album in 2010.  "Engine 45" is just one of many great examples on the album.


Rest of this week's Mix Tape:

  • Dave Hause: "Pray for Tucson"
  • Passion Pit: "I'll Be Alright"
  • Fiona Apple: "Anything We Want"
  • Like Moths to Flames: "The Worst in Me"
  • Teenage Bottle Rocket: "Maverick"
  • Mixtapes: "I'll Give You a Hint, Yes"
  • Certain People I Know: "King of Shots"
  • Matt and Kim: "Let's Go"
  • I Call Fives: "The Fall Guy"
  • Deserters: "Optimism's Victim"
  • Owl City Feat. Carly Rae Jepsen: "Good Time"
  • The Early November: "In Currents"
  • States: "Brighter Lights"
  • Cady Groves: "Revenge"

No comments:

Post a Comment