Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MixTape #5

  • Mayday Parade: "Everything's an Illusion"- Off their new self titled album. If you don't listen to them, YOU SHOULD!
  • La Dispute: "Edit Your Hometown"- Fourth song on their latest record, Wildlife. New favorite of mine.
  • The Fray: "Heartbeat"- Newest single from this amazing group, album coming in early 2012.
  • Four Year Strong: "Just Drive"- The band's upcoming album has me highly skeptical, but I do like this single.
  • I Am the Avalanche: "Dear Friends"- Everyone should go pick up Avalanche United if you are into this genre of music.
  • Paramore: "Renegade"- A brand new song only played once live at the Fueld By Ramen 15th anniversary show last month. Paramore will be releasing a singles club vinyl shortly with this and two more new songs.
  • Tonight Alive: "Thank You and Goodnight"- My favorite group from down under, the song features Mark Hoppus, bassist for Blink 182
  • We Are the In Crowd: "Exits and Entrances"- See last post for any explanation.
  • Gym Class Heroes: "Martyrial Girl$"- There is never enough Gym Class Heroes.
  • New Found Glory: "Caught in the Act"- The kings of pop punk are back with their newest album, Radiosurgery.
  • A Loss For Words: "Pirouette"- The latest single from the upcoming album, No Sanctuary.
  • Portugal. The Man: "So American"- The video for this song makes me miss summer.
  • This Time Next Year: "My Side of Town"-  Drop Out of Life was produced by NFG's Chad Gilbert, and it shows on songs like this.
  • Jack's Mannequin: "My Racing Thoughts"- How could you ever get sick of Andrew McMahon?
  • The Black Keys: "Tighten Up"- The song is a year old, but it makes me think of my sister in Miami and I smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment