Monday, December 12, 2011

Mix Tape 10

I remember the first time I heard The Maine. I was looking up bands going to Bamboozle and downloaded a few songs. I instantly fell in love with the band that did the cutest remake of Akon's "I Wanna Fuck You". Now fast forward all these years.  I have grown up and so have The Maine.  Everything on Pioneer has this mature sound that you might not have expected out of the band, but you're glad it's playing in your ear drums!

The Rest of the Mixtape:
  • The Rapture: "Sail Away"
  • Feist: "How Come You Never Go There"
  • Hot Chelle Rae: "I Like It Like That"
  • Foster the People: "Call it What You Want"
  • Dia Frampton Ft. Kid Cudi: "Don't Kick the Chair"
  • Cymbals Eat Guitars: "Keep Me Waiting"
  • Cloud Nothings: "Stay Useless"
  • She & Him: "Gonna Get Along Without You Now"
  • Silverstein: "Brookfield"
  • Of Fortune and Fame: "Forevermore"
  • Placeholder: "Give Up
  • Mansions on the Moon: "Leaves Fall"
  • Mike Posner: "Looks Like Sex"
  • The SpacePimps: "The Glory Days"

No comments:

Post a Comment