Friday, April 6, 2012

Mixtape #17

I the Mighty: "Dancing On a Tightrope"
These California punksters have definitely gotten a tad bit heavier since their last release in 2010.  Karma, I the Mighty's latest EP is out now, and I highly suggest you go and pick it up.  The band will be heading on tour for the summer and then hopefully will hit the studio to record a full length!

Rest of this week's Mixtape:
  • The Summer Set: " Last First Kiss"
  • Sleeping at Last: "Emphasis"
  • Go Radio: "What if You Don't"
  • Bears and Bridges: "I Guess I'm Getting Wet"
  • True Things: "Been Thinking of You"
  • Wolves and Machines: "All Alarms"
  • Nas: "The Don"
  • Eve 6: "Curtain"
  • Silversun Pickups: "Bloody Mary"
  • Lostprophets: "Another Shot"
  • Carly Rae Jepson: "Call Me Maybe"
  • Swizz Beatz ft. A$AP Rocky: "Street Knock"
  • Love Drug: "Wild Blood"
  • Dirty South and Thomas Gold ft. Kate Ellsworth: "Eyes Wide Open"

No comments:

Post a Comment