Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mix Tape #4

  • Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine: "Stereo Hearts"- The first single off of The Papercut Chronicles II.
  • Coldplay: "Major Minus"- I like the harder side to Coldplay. 
  • Chiddy Bang: "Mind Your Manners"- I really do not think I can say how much more obsessed I am. It is definitely a "Summer of Swelly" for Megalina.
  • Mac Miller: "Donald Trump"- My little brother has been listening to the king of "frat rap" for some time now, and I never liked him.  For some reason, this track sticks in my head.  The video is ridiculous as well.
  • Patrick Stump ft. Lupe Fiasco: "This City"- Who would have known that the front man for the kings of pop punk (Fall Out Boy) has some funk in him.  This is the first single off his upcoming solo project.
  • Vanna: :Careless Men Lead Careless Lives"- My favorite song so far off their new E.P. And They Came Baring Bones.
  • Taking Back Sunday: "It Doesn't Feel a Thing like Falling"- First off, I can not stop playing this ENTIRE album.  Go pick it up! Again, my favorite off the record.
  • Skillrex: "Cinema(remix)"- My shameless techno song of the week.  The lyrics have been stuck in my head for days; partially the reason I love it so much.
  • Craig Owens: "Bibles and Bandages"- My future husband Mr. Owens just released this last night and it has been on replay ever since.
  • Motion City Soundtrack: "Even if it Kills Me"- These lyrics speak to my life right now.  It's nice to be hopeful when all seems lost.
  • The Devil Wears Prada: "Born To Loose"- First new single since their Zombie E.P..  I am absolutely loving it.
  • Swizz Beats ft. Eve: "Every Day (I'm Coolin')- The beat is addicting.  Plus when I was younger, I thought Evie E was the baddest bitch ever haha
  • Andy Grammer: "The Pocket"- PLEASE GO BUY THIS MAN'S RECORD! Little known fact, I went to high school with Andy and not only is very, very talented, but he is a sweetheart.  Something good has finally come out of Monroe, NY.
  • Every Avenue: "Fall Apart"- Leaked on Alt Press, I decided to listen and actually liked.
  • 30H!3: "Robot"- I just want to let everyone know, I find them to be so annoying.  With that said, this song has been stuck in my head since I checked it out because 30H!3 has that way of penetrating your brain!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment